More now than ever, the virtual world is constantly evolving – to the point where it can be hard to keep up! Similarly, more and more individuals are throwing in the towel at their dead-end jobs and starting their own businesses, which means dipping your toes into entrepreneurial roles that you lack experience and knowledge in.
When you start to get swamped by juggling all of the administration tasks, you will find your family life will soon begin to suffer the effects and before you know it, your work is suffering too as a result.
As a virtual assistant, we can help you stay on top of all your important, routine tasks to keep your business running efficiently – meaning you have more time to spend on other important tasks like growing your business. If you feel like you’re in need of help from one of our virtual PAs, next you need need to go about finding the right personal assistant to help you!
After all, you don’t want to employ someone new and end up giving yourself more HR to do! Instead, seek the help of our virtual PA services and we will work from our head office in Maldon on all your important jobs.
Here are the first steps you should follow when planning to work with a Virtual Assistant for the first time:
1. Start by listing the tasks you currently perform and categorise them according to what you dislike doing, what you hate to do and what you cannot do. From this list, you will be able to see the skills your Virtual Assistant needs to cover for you. However, it’s important to remember that not just one single virtual PA will be able to carry out ALL of these tasks – instead, they will have a team of other associates that work with them to meet your needs.
2. If your list of jobs is particularly long, try to whittle it down by thinking about which of the above skills you need covering the most urgently. That way you can focus on finding someone who can offer these skills as soon as possible.
3. Now, it’s time to consider the type of person you want to work with as your virtual personal assistant. For example, what industries have they worked in? What do they specialise in? What qualities should they have to make them helpful to your business? If you can ask your prospective PA these questions, it will help you find the perfect assistant for you.
4. If you’re struggling to find the right virtual PA services, try asking people when you are at a networking event. Many companies now use virtual assistants as a way taking care of
their important tasks so they will have lots of suggestions for you.
5. Once you have your list of potential Virtual Assistants, it’s time to talk to them!
If you want to find out a bit more about our virtual PAs and all of the services we provide including: diary management, event planning and bookkeeping, get in touch with our team on 01376 386850